Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2011/11/01 11:03:43 UTC

MyFaces 2.0.10 and 2.1.4 release date?

Hi,

I think it's time for the next release. There are a lot of bug fixed
now, and the last release is some weeks ago.

What do you think?

Regards

Udo

Re: MyFaces 2.0.10 and 2.1.4 release date?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi I for one need another week for testing, I did a load of changes in
the javascripts which are tested but I need some additional days
to finalize everything.

Werner

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Really we already did almost all issues planned for the next release,
but there is still some issues to do in the next days. I was thinking
on send a vote for release myfaces master pom soon, then
myfaces-builder-plugin and finally a release of myfaces core, so that
will take around 2 weeks. The code cleanup is not a blocker for a
release.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.