Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anthony Kong <an...@bisinfo.com.au> on 2005/07/12 08:33:10 UTC

maven v. 1.0.2 and multiproject:site

Hi, all,

I wonder  where I can get more information/example of the use of the goal
multiproject:site?

Basically I have a dir structure  as such:

src/
    projectA
    projectB

tests/
    projectA
    projectB

Each of them shall result in a jar file.

And I am reluctent to move the file around to fit the maven model because it
will invalidate the CVS history.

Any suggestion is welcome

Cheers,
AK

Re: maven v. 1.0.2 and multiproject:site

Posted by Sidart Kurias <si...@yahoo.com>.
I too had a different structure for my projects than
what maven suggests. Struggled with getting
multiproject:site to work, (all other goals such as
jar, compile worked). In the end moved to a maven
compliant structure. Would highly recommend you try
the same.

Posted by Sidart Kurias <si...@yahoo.com>.
I too had a different structure for my projects than
what maven suggests. Struggled with getting
multiproject:site to work, (all other goals such as
jar, compile worked). In the end moved to a maven
compliant structure. Would highly recommend you try
the same.

Sid