Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rahul P Akolkar <ak...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/08/19 17:00:10 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Deprecate Redundant Taglibs

These VOTEs have run for a couple of weeks, I haven't seen any objections.
All six VOTEs have passed. Since the results are identical I will list
them once. Let me know if I need to list them separately. I plan to make
some of the associated website changes over the weekend.

On the VOTEs for deprecation of -

VOTE (A) - Application Taglib
VOTE (B) - DBTags Taglib
VOTE (C) - Page Taglib
VOTE (D) - Request Taglib
VOTE (E) - Response Taglib
VOTE (F) - Session Taglib

Each has passed with the following identical result (in order I received
them via the list):

<BINDING>
Rahul Akolkar        +1
Glenn Nielsen        +1