Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Henry Zongaro <zo...@ca.ibm.com> on 2010/06/07 20:47:40 UTC

Re: Xalan-J str:replace extension

Hi, Daniel.

Daniel Studds <da...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/05/2010 02:36:45 AM:
> I'm in the process of adding a str:replace function to the
> ExsltStrings class. Initial signs are promising.
>
> I'm new to this whole open source thing - is anyone else working on
> this, and should I send my code anywhere when done? If so, how?
> Apologies for the newby questions.

Thanks in advance for your contribution.  Nobody else is working on
str:replace, so far as I know.  I would suggest opening an enhancement
request in Jira[1] and attaching your patch there.

Thanks,

Henry
[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ
Henry Zongaro
XML Transformation & Query Development
IBM Canada Lab   T/L 313-6044;  Phone +1 905 413-6044
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com