Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2013/10/07 11:34:21 UTC

Cloud Barcamp in San Francisco - Invitation

Hi All,

Here's the invitation. Please do register as soon as possible.

Thank

     [image: Cloud Barcamp]

If you are in San Francisco or have been looking for an excuse to go here,
think about coming to the first "Cloud Barcamp" held on

October *28th*, from *01:30 pm - 05:30 pm*

At Mission Bay Conference Center - San Francisco

(Fisher Room)

The main objective is to get smart people together to discuss all
Cloudaspects and brainstorm
cloud ideas, create awareness, and share experiences on cloud projects in a
relaxed barcamp style atmosphere. It is open and free to anyone who likes
to participate. The event will follow an "unconference" style hangout and
finish off with drinks at a nearby bar.
Agenda  01:30 pm Registration opens   02:00 pm Kickoff & agenda bashing  05:00
pm Wrap up  05:30 pm Drinks & continue discussion
  Register Now! <http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8146687963>

"When you come, be prepared to share with barcampers.
When you leave, be prepared to share it with the world"

For more information about participating, location etc please have a look
at the Wiki <http://barcamp.org/w/page/69551716/Cloud%20Barcamp> or get in
touch with us<http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/cloud-barcamp.html>
     Organized by   <http://stratos.staging.apache.org>  (Incubating) PPMC

Lakmal Warusawithana
Commiter and PPMC Apache Stratos (Incubating)
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
Mobile : +94714289692
Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/

RE: Cloud Barcamp in San Francisco - Invitation

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@angani.co>.
Hi,
Pleasure to meet you to.
Thank you so so much .

Kind Regards ,
Onuonga

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Onuonga,

Its pleasure to connect you all, will arrange live Google hangout session
(Hangout on air) then many people can join remotely as well. Will share the
detail on same.

thanks

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Frankie Onuonga <fr...@angani.co> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for the invite.
> Sounds exciting.
> Is it possible to attend remotely via Skype as I am in Kenya at the moment.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Onuonga Frankie
>

> Sent from my Windows Phone

Lakmal Warusawithana