Posted to user@storm.apache.org by hjh <ap...@163.com> on 2015/01/15 15:07:31 UTC

is it possible to send tuple to all bolts and spout without grouping them

Hi everyone,
    is it possible to send tuple(in program) to all bolts and spout
without grouping them, for example send a tuple to reset all components
in the topology but not using grouping otherwise the topology will be
too complicated. Thanks!

Re: is it possible to send tuple to all bolts and spout without grouping them

Posted by hjh <ap...@163.com>.
Thank you very much for the response, I will try that!!

Posted by Nathan Leung <nc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nathan Leung <nc...@gmail.com>.