Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Michael E. Allen" <m....@sbcglobal.net> on 2004/07/30 16:39:54 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_jk to connect apache1.3 with tomcat4.1 on aix

Greetings!

I have been trying for two days now just to find mod_jk(2).so to connect
  apache 1.3 and tomcat 4.1 on aix.  Unfortunately, the aix subdirectory
of the binary dist directory on the apache site is empty (any idea
why?).  I found a compiled version and put it in the libexec directory,
but httpd complains that the file cannot be found (yes... I checked and
rechecked file permissions :)  The precise error message is:
Cannot load /opt/www/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server: No such
file or directory

Can anyone help me out?  Either by pointing me to a binary distribution
that works, or helping me understand why I am getting that error message?

Thanks!