Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Debbie Moynihan <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/24 06:43:12 UTC

CXF Logo Concepts

Hi,
There are some logo concepts posted
here<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-51>in a file attachment
called
CXFlogos1023.pdf for consideration and discussion for the logo for the
project.   These are in addition to the graphics files that have been posted
already.  (for the record, I really liked 6. 3.jpg in the first batch).

This new batch includes designs that are a bit simpler but still
distinctive.  I really like 7 and 4, and I'm looking forward to everyone
else's feedback and comments.  Keep in mind that the color scheme of any of
the logos can be modified. It would be great to get comments back on the
logos and the color schemes independently since we can mix and match any
logo with color scheme.

Deb

RE: CXF Logo Concepts

Posted by Mark Little <ma...@jboss.com>.
I like 12, 4, 6 and 10.

Mark.

Very cool :-) I like 1, 6, 7, 10 and 12! 4 is good, but I would choose
some different colors maybe to get away from the etrade associations...

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053

Re: CXF Logo Concepts

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053

Re: Fwd: CXF Logo Concepts

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
I like 1 and 6, number 1 looks pure and simple, number 6 has nice fire
flame around it.

Cheers,
Bo

Fwd: CXF Logo Concepts