Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Wilson, Bob" <Bo...@americawest.com> on 2001/12/06 00:06:31 UTC

Known Issues for WebPagePortlet

At the following link, it describes a couple of known issues for Jetspeed
1.3a1.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/portlet_config_WebPagePortlet.html

I was curious to know if they issues have been addressed and fixed in the
nightly 1.3a2 builds??  I have a website that I'm trying to pull into a
portlet however it has been developed in Javascript and also has <meta>
tags.  When I create the portlet entry for this in the demo-portlets.xreg
file, it fails to even display the portlet name in the portlet list.  Is
this still a problem with the current nightly builds??  The build I have is
11-24-01.

Thanks,
Bob.