Posted to users@maven.apache.org by va...@yahoo.com on 2005/07/11 16:32:34 UTC

[ANN] QALab 0.7.1 - QA stats for build

ObjectLab.co.uk is pleased to announce the release of QALab 0.7.1, a new open source tool that
complements Checkstyle, FindBugs, PMD or Simian.

http://qalab.sourceforge.net

QALab is a new tool that works as part of your daily build both ANT
and Maven are supported.

QA Tools like Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs and Simian are extremely useful
but they collect only 'SNAPSHOTS' of your code.

This new open source project collects data from those QA tools and keeps
track of them overtime. This allows developers, architects and project
managers alike to be presented with a trend of the QA statistics
of their project via charts or reports.

The project has been in use internally for over 2 years but to make it a
'product' has taken a fair amount of effort (documentation!), despite the
small scope of this project.

We eagerly await your feedback!  Thank you!

** Please pass this on to your colleagues, friends, family! Thanks **

Have fun!
-The qalab team

<shamelessPlug>
ObjectLab Ltd, a City based consultancy with over 9 years experience in Java is able to help you
to integrate a qualitfy-focused Build.
</shamelessPlug>

Re: [ANN] QALab 0.7.1 - QA stats for build

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
It would be great if this could be extended to for instance junit test
results. It could give a nice history of the test failures/errors and the
number of tests.

regards,

Wim