Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Erick Ruiz Rojas <er...@upn.mx> on 2003/06/14 01:33:22 UTC

[users@httpd] virtual hosts and ssl, port 443

Hi!

First I upgrade httpd 1.3 to httpd 2.0 and after the upgrade, a challenge
woul be waking the port 443, that feature made conections for my pages
into https.

During the upgrade and installation of packages, that make work the ports,
the file httpd.conf calls an archive ssl.conf for wake the port 443, but
I've troubles, because I've trying to write these lines for a virtual host
which it written for the unique IP address, plenty of projects for these
port, I thinking solutions but I dont know which would be the solution.

----------this only for port 80, all the virtual host belong to the same
IP, and the name server differs of the others

<VirtualHost IP>
    ServerName somepage1.mx
    DocumentRoot "/var/www/dir1/subdir1"
    ErrorLog logs/somepage1.mx.error.log
    CustomLog logs/somepage1.mx.access.log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost IP>
    ServerName otherpage2.mx
    DocumentRoot "/var/www/dir2/subdir2/subsubdir"
    ErrorLog logs/otherpage2.mx.error.log
    CustomLog logs/otherpage2.mx.mx.access.log common
</VirtualHost>

And on this machine i have 10 project into other directories, but if I
write into them:
SSLEngine on
and pick up the keys
then my httpd throws an error for mixing ports 80,443
what woul be the solution if I want to wake the half of the projects on
port 80 and the rest on port 443

thanks for any help
--
Universidad Pedagogica Nacional
Subdireccion de Redes

Ofn.(0155)56309700 ext.1268
Cel.(04455)19200055
erick@upn.mx

---------
Este correo ha sido editado sin diacriticos
---------