Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Neha Gupta <ne...@uni-jena.de> on 2022/04/05 10:55:17 UTC

Need help with DIH plugin SOLR

Dear Solr Community,

Need your help.
I am running SOLR(8.11) as a standalone (on Windows) and want to index
from the relational database(Postgres) and as such i tried to install
DIH plugin by following the instructions given at: -
https://github.com/rohitbemax/dataimporthandler

I am stuck at step "Add the configurations and reload the collection"

sh zkcli.sh -z localhost:9983 -cmd putfile
"/configs/products.AUTOCREATED/data-config.xml" data-config.xml

I am getting error : -
*Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkCLI*

Request you to please help me with this.

Thanks and Regards
Neha Gupta

Re: Need help with DIH plugin SOLR

Posted by Neha Gupta <ne...@uni-jena.de>.
Thanks Dominique...will look into it.

Posted by dmitri maziuk <dm...@gmail.com>.
On 2022-04-08 4:45 PM, Mike Drob wrote:
> Hi Dominique,
>
> Are there any guides available on using Nifi ETL with Solr? What do you
> consider to be good references for it?

ETL is likely an overkill for DIH, about the only reason you'd use it is
if you can use a scripting language.

Dima

Re: Need help with DIH plugin SOLR

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.
Hi Dominique,

Are there any guides available on using Nifi ETL with Solr? What do you
consider to be good references for it?

Thanks,
Mike

Posted by Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr>.