Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by da...@us.ibm.com on 2003/11/09 18:24:10 UTC

Re: TracerEvent getXSLToken in Xalan 1.6

Hi Nick,

That stuff has moved to XSLT/StylesheetConstructionContext.hpp.  However,
I'm not sure how you were doing the mapping from token to name?  Were you
doing that through a switch statement?  We can probably add some sort of
token-to-string mapping function, if that's what you really need.

Dave

                      Nick Bastin
                      <nbastin@opnet.c         To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                      om>                      cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: TracerEvent getXSLToken in Xalan 1.6
                      11/10/2003 04:05
                      AM

In earlier versions of Xalan (not sure how much earlier - I'm upgrading
from 1.3), TracerEvent had a public data member m_styleNode (it still
does) with a method getXSLToken().  This method still exists, but it's
a bit broken.  It returns an integer, per the documentation, but the
Constants class no longer defines integer constants, but rather
XalanDOMString constants, so how am I supposed to know the token type
that is returned from getXSLToken, since I have nothing to compare the
results to?

--
Nick