Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jason Moore <Ja...@harksolutions.co.uk> on 2014/02/04 12:46:07 UTC

SDK Installer failing to download Air 4.0 beta with iOS7 fix?

I'm getting an error and aborted installation when I try and download
the Air .0beta..

Version 2.7.0 (windows)
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 4.0beta
Flash Player version 13.0beta
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.apache.org/flex/4.11.0/binaries/a
pache-flex-sdk-4.11.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Unzipping: C:\Users\JMoore\Desktop\Flex SDK
4.0Beta\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.11.0-bin.zip
Finished unzipping: C:\Users\JMoore\Desktop\Flex SDK
4.0Beta\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.11.0-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/airair4-0_sdk_sa_wi
n.zip
Unable to download Adobe AIR Runtime Kit
Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
Aborting Installation

Have Adobe moved it ?

J :)

Posted by Jason Moore <Ja...@harksolutions.co.uk>.
Tested on PC, confirmed air build version, all looks good.

Many thanks !

> Ah ha .. is there a missing slash in the air path, between
...air/air4-0.... ?
Yep that look like the problem - sorry I only tested it on OSX (my
platform of choice).

Can you try again and report if there are any issues.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jason Moore <Ja...@harksolutions.co.uk>.