Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 王乾元 <wq...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/05 07:32:53 UTC

[Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC2

Hi, the Weex community.

I am going to call a vote for release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC2

   - Git tag for this Release:  0.26.0-RC2
   - The source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC2/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC2-src.tar.gz
   <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC1-src.tar.gz>
   - The signature of the source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC2/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC2-src.tar.gz.asc
   <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.asc>
   - The SHA-512 checksum of the source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC2/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC2-src.tar.gz.sha512
   <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.sha512>
   - The source tarball is signed with Key:
   CCEFD4B69782450DE173FB5FC7286E03F6E02FBC, which could be found in the key
   file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/KEYS

*ChangeLog about this version:*
*Features*

   - Support arm64 & ndk18 on Android platform.
   - Android JSC Runtime refactor.
   - Android & iOS multi-size screen & rotation support.
   - Background JS thread on iOS.
   - Log module on iOS and Android to support redirection.
   - Synchronous call of component methods.
   - Unified C++ log system of WeexCore.

*Main Bugfix*

   - Animation module crash on iOS.
   - RTL layout crash on iOS.
   - NSTimer not removed by WXTimerModule on iOS.
   - Occasionally showing placeholder instead of main image on iOS.
   - Animation end progress error on iOS.
   - Some NPE issues on Android.
   - Closing fd multiple times on Android IPC.
   - box-shadow crash protection on Android.
   - GPU texture size overflow protection on Android.
   - Weexcore.so loading failure problem on Android.

One can build the binary from source according to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/0.26.0-RC2/HOW-TO-BUILD.md#build-all-by-script
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/0.26.0-RC1/HOW-TO-BUILD.md#build-all-by-script>

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, until we get enough
votes. Please vote on releasing this RC.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC2

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Thanks for your work.

I checked the following things, which is fine to me:

   - The signature and hash are good.
   - Can compile from source
   - LICENSE are good. All files without ASF headers are listed in the
   LICENSE FILE

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

王乾元 <wq...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月5日周五 下午3:33写道:

Posted by shihan zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

I checked:
-  can compile from source
-  License is good
-  Notice is ok

Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月5日周五 下午9:39写道:

--

Best Regards!

Re: [Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC2

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)