Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by David Emanuel da Costa Santiago <de...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/25 21:47:13 UTC

help with python qpid proton consumer for broker failover tests

Hi,

I'm trying to create an async client that will read messages from two
broker queues.

This client needs to be resilient enough to survive broker failover
tests (usually i stop the broker between 30 seconds to 2mins max.)

Most of the time it works fine, however sometimes there are some framing
errors[1] that is not able to recover[2].

All my attempts to fix it work failed and I've been looking into the
proton examples without success.

Can i get someone help me or point me in the right direction?

Code attached (84 lines).

Best regards,
David Santiago

[1] on_transport_error:708] ERROR: amqp:connection:framing-error:
connection aborted.
[2] The error indicated in [1] keeps appearing after the failover.