Posted to user@spark.apache.org by anna stax <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 00:03:03 UTC

Spark standalone , client mode. How do I monitor?

Hi all,

I have a spark standalone cluster. I am running a spark streaming
application on it and the deploy mode is client. I am looking for the best
way to monitor the cluster and application so that I will know when the
application/cluster is down. I cannot move to cluster deploy mode now.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
-Anna

Re: Spark standalone , client mode. How do I monitor?

Posted by Nirav Patel <np...@xactlycorp.com>.
you can use ganglia, ambari or nagios to monitor spark workers/masters.
Spark executors are resilient. There are may proprietary software companies
as well that just do hadoop application monitoring.

--

[image: What's New with Xactly] <http://www.xactlycorp.com/email-click/>

<https://www.nyse.com/quote/XNYS:XTLY>  [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/xactly-corporation>  [image: Twitter]