Posted to odf-users@incubator.apache.org by DevNews <De...@safir-wid.de> on 2018/06/14 08:09:41 UTC

move getXmlIdAttribute() and setXmlIdAttribute() members from TextSectionElement to OdfElement

Hallo,

as far as I see, thse attribute "xml:id is" valid for a lot of element types: ( http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#__RefHeading__1419430_253892949  paragraph: 19.914)

In ofddom there is a getter and a setter method for this attribute only in the class:
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.dom.element.text. TextSectionElement

I would have expected teese getter an setters in
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg. OdfElement

TextSectionElement is extended also by OdfElement.

Is there any reason for this? Is it possible to move this getter and setter methods to OdfElement?

Thanks,
Georg

________________________________

safir Wirtschaftsinformationsdienst GmbH
Möllendorffstr. 49
10367 Berlin
Tel.:++49 30 577981 - 0
Fax: ++49 30 577981 - 18
E-Mail: info@safir-wid.de<ma...@safir-wid.de>
Internet: www.safir-wid.de<http://www.safir-wid.de>
Handelsregister:
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 66681
USt-ID: DE 193584747
Geschäftsführer: Thilo Kind

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Re: move getXmlIdAttribute() and setXmlIdAttribute() members from TextSectionElement to OdfElement

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Georg,

if the functions are at OdfElement level ALL elements receive an xml:id
element, which is not the case.
If it is not generated for all appropriated elements, we need to fix this.
Aiming to improve the generation over next winter, where I was able to
receive another PrototypeFunding :)

Cheers,
Svante