Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/24 00:44:56 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Staging Web page

I've put an ounce of work into incorporating the new logo into a web layout - really simplifing everything. Please provide me any feedback you've got. The Getting Started page requires all the content - but I want to really spend some time on that, because it's important that it's thorough and clear to not disuade any users.

http://lucene.net.staging.apache.org/lucene.net/index.html

I'm probably going to publish this tonight or tomorrow

~P

RE: [Lucene.Net] Staging Web page

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Troy & Digy

Do you see that as another tab on the navigation? I was kind of thinking the Tutorials Wiki page we somewhat have going would serve this purpose.

I think I can definitely add some text about what exactly Lucene is on the main page

~P

Posted by Troy Howard <th...@gmail.com>.