Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 16:05:40 UTC

Javadoc on web site

Hi,

I'd like to have the ds api docs on the web site, e.g. Documentation -> api
like http://geronimo.apache.org/javadoc.html

Would that be possible?

Thanks,
Juergen

Re: Javadoc on web site

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Juergen Weber schrieb:
> Thanks for the Javadocs links. What about linking to them from the DS web
> page?

Thanks for the hint.
> The Xref pages are nice, too. But I did not see links from the API doc (i.e.
> from individual classes' docs) into the Xref.

It's done now.
BTW: These links do not link to svn repository sources but just to their
own created html page showing the sources. I think that's also what
geronimo does.

Re: Javadoc on web site

Posted by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Javadoc on web site