Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2008/09/02 22:00:15 UTC

Archiva occasionally returning 507

Has anyone else seen version 1.1 return (infrequently and
intermittently) 507's?

I can't regularly reproduce this and no logs capture the problem.

RE: Archiva occasionally returning 507

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.
As I said in my original note - there's nothing in any of the related logs - apache/tomcat/archiva/derby/etc - any/all logs show no exceptions.

All I was wondering was is anyone else experiencing this with 1.1?

Are you able to check your logs next time it happens? This would be a
good start to diagnose the problem.

James

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.
EJ,

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.
Thats really odd - the current file system implementation does not throw
a 507...