Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Shay Gabay, Nice-Eye" <sh...@nice-eye.com> on 2001/03/20 13:33:29 UTC

Apache/Tomcat sendRedirect rpoblem

Hello,
I'm having a variation on the sendRedirect problem with the Apache/Tomcat
combo.
I'm having a problem, when a jsp page calls request.sendRedirect to
redirect to another page, all of the contents of the page doing the
redirect (starting somewhere in the middle) are output before the contents
of the target page.

This only happens when accessing the page through Apache, NOT when accessing
Tomcat directly or using Tomcat as standalone.

Any clues/help will be greatly appreciated
Shai

sendRedirect with Tomcat/Apache
marco@pauck.de  <mailto:marco%40pauck.de>

cocoon-users@xml.apache.org  <mailto:cocoon-users%40xml.apache.org>