Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kunal <ku...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/08 18:18:53 UTC

time tracking for down node for nodetool repair

Hello everyone..

I have a 6 node Cassandra datacenter, 3 nodes on each datacenter. If one of
the node goes down and remain down for more than 3 hr, I have to run
nodetool repair. Just wanted to ask if Cassandra  automatically tracks the
time when one of the Cassandra node goes down or do I need to write code to
track the time and run repair when node comes back online after 3 hrs.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Kunal Vaid

Re: time tracking for down node for nodetool repair

Posted by Stefan Miklosovic <st...@instaclustr.com>.
Hi Kunal,

where do you have that "more than 3 hours" from?

Regards

Posted by Kunal <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestion.  Really appreciate it

Regards,
Kunal Vaid

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Soumya Jena <so...@gmail.com>.