Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Blaise de Carné <bd...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/11 13:50:54 UTC

NER on a limited set of entities

Hi there !

I'm playing a little with Stanbol and i would like to find a way to use a
NER engine in enhancement with a limitation on used entities.

I have a referenced site with 240000 foaf entities. Each of these entities
has a property "foaf:member" to link them to a foaf:Organization.

Now when i use the enhance rest api i would like to search foaf:Person
entities in my document but i want to specify the foaf:Organization. Only
persons member of this organization must be catch by Stanbol.

Is that possible ? How ?

Thank you,
Blaise

--
*Blaise*

Re: NER on a limited set of entities

Posted by Antonio David Pérez Morales <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Blaise

I think what you want to do is not possible out of the box.
Once thing you could do is to use an LDPath expression in the enhancement
request to get as entity property, the organization name or id (if id, you
already have it in the foaf:member property so you don't need to use a
LDPath expression).
After that, and already in your code (backend/frontend code), you can
filter the entities, removing the suggestions which don't belong to the
organization you want to catch.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Posted by Blaise de Carné <bd...@gmail.com>.