Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by paul lavender <la...@hotmail.com> on 2013/10/23 08:38:11 UTC

Problems Installing

Hi,

I have used "Apache Openoffice" for a while.

A few weeks ago I merged "Apache Openoffice" 4 and 3.4.1 on my desk top,.

Since then it will not open .

I cannot uninstall it to start again, "error1316" appears and stops the process

I cannot install a fresh "Openoffice" because "error1316" appears and stops the process

My PC is Windows XP

Please advise

Many thanks

Regards

Paul Lavender UK

Re: Problems Installing

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
I follow scenario 1  , update install from AOO3.4.1 Rev 1372282 to AOO4.0
Rev 1503704, Pass .No Error message

Re: Problems Installing

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
hi,paul