Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2021/12/17 06:41:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 3.14.0 Released

The Camel PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Camel 3.14.0 (LTS).

Apache Camel is an open source integration framework that empowers you
to quickly and easily integrate various systems consuming or producing
data.

This release is a new LTS release and contains 111 bug fixes and improvements.

The release is available for immediate download at:

https://camel.apache.org/download/

For more details please take a look at the release notes at:

https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.14.0/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 3.14.0 Released

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Would it still be worth filing an INFRA ticket just to understand if
this is a known issue?

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
I've created the following INFRA ticket:

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.