Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Suneet Shah <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/07 00:08:02 UTC

SAXParseException: cos-nonambig Error

Hello

I am trying to build a service that combines types are in two different
name spaces: urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0 and
urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0:password. However, some of the complex types
refer to the same types. As I have things setup up right now with the
annotations, the wsdl that is being created is putting these in
different name spaces and causing the error below. My question is:

- What is good way to clean this up?
- Is there anything that I can do at the annotation level to avoid this
conflict?

I have attached the wsdl for reference.

thanks in advance for your help
Suneet

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-nonambig:
WC[##other:"urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0"] and
"urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0:password":psoID (or elements from their
substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
particles.
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:131)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:384)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:318)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XSConstraints.reportSchemaError(XSConstraints.java:280)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XSConstraints.fullSchemaChecking(XSConstraints.java:427)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:526)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:485)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.XMLSchemaFactory.newSchema(XMLSchemaFactory.java:210)
    at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl.EndpointReferenceUtils.createSchema(EndpointReferenceUtils.java:633)
    at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl.EndpointReferenceUtils.getSchema(EndpointReferenceUtils.java:655)
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractInDatabindingInterceptor.setSchemaInMessage(AbstractInDatabindingInterceptor.java:105)

Aug 6, 2009 5:50:33 PM org.apache.cxf.wsdl.EndpointReferenceUtils
createSchema
WARNING: SAXException for newSchema() on
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name
'ns0:AddRequestType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:131)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:384)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:318)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaErr(XSDHandler.java:2541)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaError(XSDHandler.java:2528)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getGlobalDecl(XSDHandler.java:1472)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTraverser.traverseNamedElement(XSDElementTraverser.java:369)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTraverser.traverseLocal(XSDElementTraverser.java:179)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.traverseLocalElements(XSDHandler.java:2049)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(XSDHandler.java:582)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(XMLSchemaLoader.java:552)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:519)

Re: SAXParseException: cos-nonambig Error

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
And this one:

http://www.mail-archive.com/j-users@xerces.apache.org/msg02301.html

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.