Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 21:22:28 UTC

[VOTE] Promote iBATIS.NET DataMapper V1.3 and DataAccess V1.7 to General Availability

Hi all,

There will be no additional beta release for DataMapper 1.3, there's is no
major issue with it and it must be marked as release for a while.

PMC members: please vote for GA.

Cheers,
-Gilles

Re: [VOTE] Promote iBATIS.NET DataMapper V1.3 and DataAccess V1.7 to General Availability

Posted by Chad Humphries <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
+0