Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Numan Salati <nu...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/03 03:32:56 UTC

Where is shindig 3.0 source?

The project website <http://shindig.apache.org/download/index.html> has up
to v2.0 available.

I know there a sandbox on ec2 but I would like to get my hands dirty with
some code.

As a new user I find it slightly disconcerting that there is no mention of
version 3.0 on the main project website. There is no roadmap. And most
importantly no source code for 3.0

My first reaction was "maybe this project is dead" but I keep coming across
how opensocial 2.0 is actively being developed.

Please explain what is going on.

Re: Where is shindig 3.0 source?

Posted by Numan Salati <nu...@gmail.com>.
rough guess when is release date for v3.0?

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the email. I agree there are some cleanups and updates to
be made to the project website.

Any help to get this going is appreciate it.

Please help Shindig site to become better by creating bugs/issues in
https://issues.apache.org.

- Henry