Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 老胡 <23...@qq.com> on 2019/01/04 06:02:02 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS]The graduation of RocketMQ's golang client

Celebrate RocketMQ Client's more comprehensive ecology

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
As there are more than 3 companies has been used in their production
environment, so I think it has been reached the graduation standard for
Apache RocketMQ.

老胡 <23...@qq.com> 于2019年1月4日周五 下午2:02写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.