Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 17:59:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release Shale Master POM Version 3

This is the formal vote for the new Shale master POM version 3.

I would appreciate a thorough review of these artifacts since I am a
release manager newbie :-)

You can find the signed release candidate at [1].

Please vote
+1 if you reviewed the new master pom and approve of it
-1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master pom

Thanks,
Greg

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/shale/shale-master/3/

Re: [VOTE] Release Shale Master POM Version 3

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
I would like to cancel this vote and go ahead and implement the
changes outlined by Rahul that will keep the site from redeploying
when the master-pom is released. You can track progress in SHALE-487:

    https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-487

Any objections?
Greg

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the formal vote for the new Shale master POM version 3.
>
> I would appreciate a thorough review of these artifacts since I am a
> release manager newbie :-)
>
> You can find the signed release candidate at [1].
>
> Please vote
> +1 if you reviewed the new master pom and approve of it
> -1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master pom

<snip/>

+1

-Rahul