Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2004/11/15 18:29:03 UTC

OM Re: [Axis2] Clear up the Wiki

Ajith Ranabahu wrote:

>Hi,
>It seems that the wiki for axis 2 has become very un-organized. I am
>thinking of clearing up the wiki a bit (especially the areas that
>concern OM) so that wiki readers will not get confused.
>
>any suggestions ? :)

here is what i think are all(?!) OM related pages crurrently inWiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OM
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMGoals
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMRequirements
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMUseCases
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMPerf
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMPerGuide
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMProposedArchi
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OMTableModel
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Architecture/OM/TypedXMLStream
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/OMDiagrams

how do you think this should restructured?

i think we need entry page (OM), then intro page (OMIntro?) some pages
explaining background and showing what problems OM is supposed to solve
(OMGoals/OMRequirements/OMUseCases) and then details on actual api
(OMAPI or OmApi?) and more details on implementations, tests etc (rest
of pages)

alek