Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Mikko Ohtamaa <mi...@ardites.com> on 2006/08/15 15:46:28 UTC

TableEditor is missing from rel-2-2 branch

Hi,

TableEditor (testbeans) is missing from rel-2-2 branch. Is this correct or
just an artifact of version management? I copied the file there and I got
the following error:

The method getObjectList() is undefined for the type ObjectTableModel

If I want to fix the issue how can patch/commit the branch?

--
Mikko Ohtamaa
mikko.ohtamaa@ardites.com

RE: TableEditor is missing from rel-2-2 branch

Posted by Mikko Ohtamaa <mi...@ardites.com>.
Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.