Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1997/12/20 23:45:01 UTC

STATUS in apachen

Erm, is it too late?  I'd like to suggest that STATUS be kept in
apache-devsite rather than apachen.  Aside from not adding another
step to how-to-release, that seems to be a more natural place for
it anyway.  I would prefer that INDENT had been put there, too.

Does anyone object to putting project meta-activity files there
rather than in the development tree itself?

I realise this can confuse things with the 1.2 work as well; I
suggest STATUS-1.2.txt, STATUS-1.3.txt, and STATUS-2.0.txt under
apache-devsite so they don't clutter the source tree, and can
be readily viewed from a browser.

#ken	P-)}