Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tech list <te...@womenshealth.com> on 2009/01/13 00:31:41 UTC

apache DBI Global $r object is not available

I've used the SVN version, but still have this issue with Apache 2.2
on FreeBSD 7.1.  Is there a fix?

Thanks!

Ryan

Re: apache DBI Global $r object is not available

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
R P wrote:
> I thought I read another bug report that said it was fixed.  1.06
> worked, but now every request gets:
>
> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/mach/auto/APR/Request/Apache2/Apache2.so:
> Undefined symbol "apreq_handle_apache2"

This is unrelated, you need to add

   LoadModule apreq_module  modules/mod_apreq2.so

See the libapreq2 docs.

Consultant          - P6M7G8 Inc.                http://p6m7g8.net
Senior Sys Admin    - RideCharge, Inc.           http://ridecharge.com
Contractor          - PositiveEnergyUSA          http://positiveenergyusa.com
ASF Member          - Apache Software Foundation http://apache.org
FreeBSD Committer   - FreeBSD Foundation         http://freebsd.org

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

Re: apache DBI Global $r object is not available

Posted by R P <te...@womenshealth.com>.
I thought I read another bug report that said it was fixed.  1.06 worked,
but now every request gets:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/mach/auto/APR/Request/Apache2/Apache2.so:
Undefined symbol "apreq_handle_apache2"

so what is my next step?  rebuilding apreq? mod_perl2?

Thanks for the advice!

Posted by Adam Prime <ad...@utoronto.ca>.

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.