Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Lixin Chu <li...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/19 17:08:02 UTC

best practice : storing custom properties somewhere eles for versioned resources ?

Hi,
I am stuck with managing custom properties for versions resources.

I am not sure if my understanding is correct: when we change the value
of any custom property, a new revision of the resource will always be
created.

Since I do not want to have a new version created when I modify the
value, does it mean that the only way is to store the custom property
somewhere else ?

Is it a common practice to use a dedicated store for keeping the
custom properties for versioned resources ?

thank you very much !
li xin