Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by jamie campbell <ja...@parit.ca> on 2011/03/01 00:55:23 UTC

config commands for FileInstaller

I got excited at KARAF-415's brief description in the changelog,
thinking that it might solve my issue, but, does not (and the detailed
description doesn't claim it does).

When I do config:list , I see a fileinstall section.  When I do
config:edit , and tab to see my options, org.apache.felix.fileinstall is
one of the options.  So I choose that, and do config:proplist, and see
nothing, even though config:list DID have a corresponding section with
definite properties that had values.  Am I misusing the config shell
commands or should I raise a jira for this?

-Jamie

Re: config commands for FileInstaller

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jamie,

Please try instead:

config:edit -f org.apache.felix.fileinstall-deploy

You need this option to select which config to edit by filename instead of
pid.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
http://iocanel.blogspot.com