Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chaij <ji...@indigoarc.com> on 2014/03/10 04:12:21 UTC

opencmis client to run in osgi (karaf)

I am new to Camel. I am using opencmis client to communicate with Alfresco.
The application works fine in my eclipse env with the following dependency
in maven.

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.chemistry.opencmis</groupId>
			<artifactId>chemistry-opencmis-client-impl</artifactId>
			<version>0.10.0</version>
		</dependency>

But when deployed this application to Karaf deploy directory, it didn't
start (listed as "Installed"). When I try to start it by "start xxx", I got
the error like:

Error executing command: Error starting bundles:
        Unable to start bundle 298: The bundle "com.esb_1.0.0 [298]" could
not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package:
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api; version="[0.10.0,1.0.0)"

How can I resolve this?

Thanks!

Re: opencmis client to run in osgi (karaf)

Posted by chaij <ji...@indigoarc.com>.
That's correct.

Re: opencmis client to run in osgi (karaf)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

And you have installed the camel-cmis feature first?
And then afterwards your own bundle?

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:12 AM, chaij <ji...@indigoarc.com> wrote:
> I am new to Camel. I am using opencmis client to communicate with Alfresco.
> The application works fine in my eclipse env with the following dependency
> in maven.
>
>                 <dependency>
>                         <groupId>org.apache.chemistry.opencmis</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>chemistry-opencmis-client-impl</artifactId>
>                         <version>0.10.0</version>
>                 </dependency>
>
> But when deployed this application to Karaf deploy directory, it didn't
> start (listed as "Installed"). When I try to start it by "start xxx", I got
> the error like:
>

> Error executing command: Error starting bundles:
>         Unable to start bundle 298: The bundle "com.esb_1.0.0 [298]" could
> not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package:
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api; version="[0.10.0,1.0.0)"
>
> How can I resolve this?
>
> Thanks!

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.