Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Edward Zarecor <ax...@indeterminate.org> on 2006/05/12 17:41:02 UTC

wsdl2java generated code won't compile

All,

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using the wsdl2java ant task to generate code from the following URL

http://grants.gov/assets/AgencyIntegrationServices-V1.2.wsdl

The generated code will not compile and the problem exists with versions
1.1, 1.3, 1.4 of Axis.

The problematic generated classes are:

org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TOperation.java

This issue with TOperation is that there are duplicated parameters in
the constructor signature:

   public TOperation(
           org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TDocumentation documentation,
           org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement [] _any,
           org.apache.axis.types.NCName name,
           org.apache.axis.types.NMTokens parameterOrder,
           org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TParam input,
           org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TParam output,
           org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TFault[] fault,
           org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TParam output,
           org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TParam input,
           org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.TFault[] fault)

and

org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.soap.TFault

The problem here is that there is a super call to an undefined
contructor in the super class TFaultRes

        super(
            required,
            parts,
            encodingStyle,
            use,
            namespace);

The generated version of TFaultRes has only a single, zero argument
constructor.

Any idea what the cause might be?  Again, all help will be greatly
appreciated.

Ed.

Re: wsdl2java generated code won't compile

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please try --wrap-arrays when running wsdl2java.

thanks,
dims