Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in> on 2019/03/31 10:45:04 UTC

Re: Issue about deploy Fineract to Tomcat server

Seems like same issue with which I have on local server.

This can be reproduced as well on Mac OS 10.14 with mysql 5.6 although I am
using docker based mysql connection / setup.

Thanks

--

Saransh Sharma

You know what I. love a woman whose name is simran,

Re: Issue about deploy Fineract to Tomcat server

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
The actual error is like this

 You have enabled runtime enhancement, but have not specified the set of
persistent classes.  OpenJPA must look for metadata for every loaded class,
which might increase class load times significantly.
51  jpa-pu  WARN   [localhost-startStop-1] openjpa.Runtime - An error
occurred while registering a ClassTransformer with PersistenceUnitInfo:
name 'jpa-pu', root URL
[file:/Users/maektwain/fineract/fineract-provider/out/production/resources].
The error has been consumed. To see it, set your openjpa.Runtime log level
to TRACE. Load-time class transformation will not be available.
60  jpa-pu  INFO   [localhost-startStop-1] openjpa.Runtime - OpenJPA
dynamically loaded a validation provider.