Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/07/19 14:03:15 UTC

DistributedCache incompatibility issue between 1.0 and 2.0

Hi,

I wonder why setLocalFiles and addLocalFiles methods have been
removed, and what should I use instead of them?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: DistributedCache incompatibility issue between 1.0 and 2.0

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks very much Omkar!

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks very much Omkar!