Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ron Sher <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/26 09:06:32 UTC

HBase verifyrep doesn't seem to be working correctly

Hello,

We have replication enabled between 2 of our clusters.

I've ran the verifyrep and it showed a lot of lines that are not the same
between clusters.

But, I've then tried getting the failed row in both clusters and it appears
in both.

The strange thing is that it compares rows with different keys.

It's as if it doesn't try to get a row from the second cluster, but uses
some sort of position comparison?

Any way to get a comparison that searches for rows by their keys?

Thanks,
Ron

Re: HBase verifyrep doesn't seem to be working correctly

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Can you tell us which hbase / hadoop versions you're using ?

Thanks