Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Reej Nayagam <re...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/28 04:01:04 UTC

Zookeeper Log4j 1.x to log4j 2.x

Hi All,
We are having Zookeeper 3.6.3. Though log4j1.x  is not vulnerable we are
advised to upgrade it to 2.17 in zookeeper.
We removed the log4j1.x and replaced it with log4j-1.2-api-2.17.0.jar,
log4j-api-2.17.0.jar and log4j-core-2.17.0.jar.
Now the issue is we cannot see the zookeeper logs written anymore to the
configured path.

I haven't changed any properties in log4.properties which was used by
log4j-1.x.
Anyone has already upgraded the log4j version in zookeeper, kindly share
your inputs.

*Thanks,*
*Reej*