Posted to users@camel.apache.org by xlogger <xl...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 07:48:58 UTC

Camel website is not showing the code blocks

I tried with a few different browsers on my PC (Firefox, Chrome, and IE..)
but found that the code blocks in all the Camel web pages are not displaying
properly... it looks like they are all collapsed... It was Okay last week
when I browse around

E.g.
http://camel.apache.org/content-based-router.html
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5768644/Apache_Camel_Content_Based_Router_-_Mozilla_Firefox_2015-06-29_13-44-32.png>

Re: Camel website is not showing the code blocks

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Oops. Yea for some docs, Spring DSL is not appearing. And shows some annoying
dialogue boxes,

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5768702/dialogues.jpg>

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews

Re: Camel website is not showing the code blocks

Posted by Reji Mathews <co...@gmail.com>.
Wow! Things look better now. All code snippets back! Thanks a ton guys..

Cheers
Reji

Posted by xlogger <xl...@gmail.com>.
Everything looks okay this morning, but then I checked the page again just
now and found many alerts prompted up

Only JavaDSL code blocks can be shown, SpringDSL code blocks are collapsed

Example:
http://camel.apache.org/timer.html
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5768692/Apache_Camel_Timer_-_Mozilla_Firefox_2015-06-30_14-24-56.png>

Re: Camel website is not showing the code blocks

Posted by jsherman <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Actually I just checked the pages again and the issue appears to be
resolved.  Can you update the associated Jiras with the problem/resolution
and close them out?

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Camel website is not showing the code blocks

Posted by jsherman <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Thanks for the update.

There were a couple of issues opened on this as well:

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Camel website is not showing the code blocks

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Hmm… looks like they updated confluence and the new version has changed a bunch of the class names for various elements.    That’s causing issues with the scripts for the code formatters, but there are also CSS issues due to the changed class names.   Looking at it now.

Dan

> On Jun 29, 2015, at 1:48 AM, xlogger <xl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I tried with a few different browsers on my PC (Firefox, Chrome, and IE..)
> but found that the code blocks in all the Camel web pages are not displaying
> properly... it looks like they are all collapsed... It was Okay last week
> when I browse around
>
> E.g.
> http://camel.apache.org/content-based-router.html
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5768644/Apache_Camel_Content_Based_Router_-_Mozilla_Firefox_2015-06-29_13-44-32.png>