Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/06 16:05:46 UTC

addIndexingBackendOptions method in index-* plugins

Hi,

Can someone please explain the purpose of the following method in many
of the index-X plugins?

  public void addIndexBackendOptions(Configuration conf) {
  }

I am not getting it just now and therefore can't substantiate the Javadocs

Thank you

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: addIndexingBackendOptions method in index-* plugins

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
 Ferdy,

No hassle thanks for confirming. I think for now we can leave (well I
am am happy to follow your suggestion and leave anyway...).

best

Lewis

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
That was required when we had the local indexing with Lucene indeed

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

Re: addIndexingBackendOptions method in index-* plugins

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
Hi,