Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bogomolov Sergey <se...@online.ru> on 2005/03/04 14:08:05 UTC

Jsp mapping

Hi all!

This example explains as to make mapping filter on servlet:

    <filter>
        <filter-name>SecureFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>ru.centernt.filter.SecureFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>SecureFilter</filter-name>
        <servlet-name>auth</servlet-name>
    </filter-mapping>
How to make mapping with JSP ?

Thanks for the help!

Best regards,
Sergey Bogomolov

Re: Jsp mapping

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
> This example explains as to make mapping filter on servlet:
<snip>
> How to make mapping with JSP ?

Have you tried <url-pattern>? (instead of <servlet-name> in the filter mapping)

Since I'm all for precompilation, I don't see JSPs differently ;-)
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/jasper-howto.html

-Rahul