Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Hudson <gh...@MIT.EDU> on 2004/08/16 16:19:52 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Subversion uptake in OSS project]

Matthew said I could forward this, and it did seem to contain some
interesting data.  It's interesting to note that the level of arch
advocacy actually drives some people away from trying it out, although I
assume it also has its intended effect some of the time.

From a technical perspective, it's also interesting that a site having a
series of "Cannot allocate memory" BDB failures had Apache and svn
compiled against two different versions of BDB.  I wonder if that's a
common pattern.