Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/10 05:08:47 UTC

remove solr-common-1.4-SNAPSHOT from maven repos

Since SOLR-900, 'common' is bundled with 'solrj', we should remove the
stale snapshot from the apache snapshot repos.

Grant, it looks like you need to remove the file:
  /x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
solr/solr-common/1.4-SNAPSHOT

thanks!
ryan

Re: remove solr-common-1.4-SNAPSHOT from maven repos

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
fixed in trunk.

but it will be another day until that gets out to the repository, so
you may have to build your own for now...

since SOLR-900, solr-core does not have a dependency on common, our
problem is that the pom.xml files are not used to build artifacts, so
their state is not necessarily correct.

ryan

Posted by "jayson.minard" <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.