Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Juergen Melzer <my...@hotmail.de> on 2005/11/22 07:49:36 UTC

Subview in tiles throws Exception (duplicate id)

Hi all,

we use tiles and the myfaces integration. But we get an exception:
javax.faces.FacesException: cannot add component with id '_id13' and path :
{Component-Path : [Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlPanelGrid,Id:
_id13]} to its parent component. This might be a problem due to duplicate
ids.
	at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.findComponent(UIComponentTag.java:401)
	at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doStartTag(UIComponentTag.java:219)

I think the problem is that the id is generated after the
JspStateManagerImp.restoreTreeStructure is called. But inside the view there
is still the id above.

Can anyone help?

Juergen

Haben Spinnen Ohren? Finden Sie es heraus – mit dem MSN Suche Superquiz via
http://www.msn-superquiz.de  Jetzt mitmachen und gewinnen!