Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/08/23 08:12:33 UTC

[RESULT] Approve Gagandeep singh as Shindig Committer

The votes are in and Gagandeep singh is approved as an Apache Shindig
Committer

Congratulations Gagan!

Votes: +7 binding  (Paul, Jasvir, Bastian, Chirag, Michael, Ziv, John), +2
non-binding (Jesse, Mat)

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner

Fwd: [RESULT] Approve Gagandeep singh as Shindig Committer

Posted by Gagandeep singh <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for the confidence placed in me. I will work hard to ensure
that I do what is best for the Shindig community.
Looking forward to working with all of you.

Thanks again.
Gagan

PS: Just kidding !

(Taken from